Sponsorship Levels: $20/day or $100/week
A $20 Sponsorship = 280 meals (Feeds a family of 4 for 23 Days)
A $100 Sponsorship = 1,400 meals (Feeds a family of 4 for 116 days)
For details on how each dollar does so much, see the bottom of this page.
- I will wear whatever shirt, hat, pin, visor, etc. you provide on the days you sponsor. (I do reserve the right to not wear anything that I might find objectionable or too uncomfortable for the walk).
- You can choose any of the dates on the calendar below that aren’t already sponsored, so if you want we can coordinate it to coincide with your own company event(s).
- Pictures and links to your website and/or social media accounts will be posted on all of my personal social media accounts.
- You will get a nice letter acknowledging your support.
- Specific for PTAA member companies – your contribution will count towards your total for the Owner’s Cup!
Just use the form below to sign up to sponsor and I’ll coordinate the details with you.
Let’s get busy and help feed the hungry in our community!
Here’s a calendar showing days with available sponsorship and my planned activities for any given day:
Here’s why those dollars do so much:
$1 = 7 meals – Second Harvest can leverage every dollar donated to provide seven nutritious meals.
$1 = $2 for this drive. How? Each dollar you give will be matched by Second Harvest’s Circle of Champions for Kids to provide twice as many meals for children in need. Just imagine: a gift of $25 becomes $50 and can provide two summer camp classes full of children healthy lunches for a week!